Tuesday 10 May 2016

Stand up desks student feedback






Personally I think that the stand up desks benefit me. I am a very restless person and get anxious quickly so sometimes I need to take a quick walk before I can focus on my work. With the stand up desks I am able to get up whenever I feel I need a break without having to walk to the front of the class to ask the teacher if I can go to the washroom. Lately I have been moving spots back and forth and walking around my group which eliminated my need to leave the class and it also helped my thinking. When I move around I tend to come up with better ideas and they come to me easier. These desks not only benefit my learning by helping me focus but they are a healthy solution as well. Sitting increases health risks and when we are at school we are sitting for 90% of our day. These desks change things, we are allowed to move around and in gage in exercise without even thinking about it. Therefore in my opinion stand up desks are very beneficial to me and I think it could be to many others.

personally I love these stand up desks. I have always had an issue with getting restless in class and I had always wished that there was a way I could get rid of my restlessness without going for a walk and missing something in class. So now that there is an opportunity for me to stand up whenever I want, it helps me to learn better because then I am able to focus.

Stand up desks I think stand up desks are efficient, I like how you are able to stand up whenever you want and it helps me focus. They also allow you to move around and get active instead of sitting in a small desk for 75minutes, it helps the mind think. I think the desks should be bigger so there is more space for books or less people at a desk. Overall, I think stand up desks are really good and I think more classrooms should have them.

Stand Up Desks I enjoy the standup desks because sometimes, especially in the morning, it's really hard to focus and stay awake, so when I'm able to stand up and move around a bit, it wakes me up and I can stay on topic. Also, I like working in groups because it helps me to get more work done. In other classes, if I'm working by myself and don't know the answer, or I get stuck on a question, I have no one to ask for help. But in these groups, odds are 1 of the 5 people I'm sitting with can help me out. Also, working in groups can benefit me if I have to research different topics. The group members can give me ideas and opinions to help me get on the right track. Also, I can help other people with their projects with throughs and ideas which helps to boost my confidence in myself and my ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment